Sunday, February 18, 2007
A FEW BEAUTIFUL THINGS ABOUT EGYPT!
I'm sick and tired of all the Egyptian Bloggers who have nothing Positive to say about Egypt! OOOF! So i'm making this post to talk about a few of Egypts positives! ;) I WANT YOU GUYS WHO HAVE POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ABOUT EGYPT TO ADD THEM TO THE COMMENT SECTION AND THEN I WILL EDIT THE POST A FEW DAYS FROM NOW AND ADD THE FEEDBACK YOU LEAVE IN THE COMMENT SECTION!
Ok so here are just a few i can come up with real quick.These are also things i MISS DEARLY :(
* Beautiful Alexandria Absolutely one of the most beautiful cities on Gods earth! ALEXANDRIA VIDEO and all our beautiful Resorts all over Egypt, from Sharm El Sheikh (VID) To Hurghada.
Starting in the late 1800's the Khedive "Ruler" of Egypt embarked on a mission to make Cairo the most beautiful capital in the world! Here are some of the beautiful buildings that were built in the late 1800's to mid 1900's.
The governer of Cairo on 5-21-08 announced they will be renovating this entire area and cleaning the buildings and painting them in their original colors again, also removing ugly advertisments and electric wires and so on, finally they are realizing these buildings are a national treasure.
I took 99% of these pictures myself on 5/31/2008 Enjoy & please share with your friends.
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
* Egyptian Food: I mean seriousley, I love MOLOKHIA, Shawerma, Fool & Ta3miya.Bitingan, Fish Mashwy in Bahari(Alex)..and oh, lets not forget Sabers Ice Cream with Rice pudding!!! YUM. and need i mention "DORA MASHWIY" (grilled Corn)
* The Egyptian angry Dialect: Eeeh Awiz Eeh Ya am Enta...araftina katak nila fishaklak! kan yoom iswid yoom mashoftak...Allah yikhrib beetak we beet eli gabook.
* Egyptian Music and Films, and BELLY DANCING Egyptians LOVE TO DANCE!!
* Egyptian Kids: They are so cute and funny, they are so much nicer than "other kids"
* Just going for a walk on the nile or on the cornishe is great.
* The Egyptian Family ties: So tight, they are always together and usually very close knit.
* The AHWA "Coffee shop" and i mean the Real Ahwa's not the New Starbucks that are opening all over Egypt!
* Nothing compares to Egyptians sense of humor (damina khafif awy) and i mean nothing and no one.
* How you can see the modern Infusion of European and American Influence mixed with Arabic Tradition (usually with upper or middle class)
* We are surrounded by the NILE, The Red Sea, The Meditteranean Sea...
* The Egyptian Wife ..how she is THE BOSS! Specially the BALADY ones WATCH THIS WOMAN GOING OFF ON HER HUSBAND WHEN HIDDEN CAMERA PLAYS A TRICK ON THEM
* How Egypt is like a magnet, no matter how long you've been away, there is a longing to go back, like they say "Once you drink from the nile, you'll always go back"